Focused on companies with $10M+ revenue and $2M+ EBITDA with enterprise valuations of between $10M and $100M.
While we are industry agnostic, we prefer deals in software, technology, healthcare, energy & real estate.
As licensed investment bankers, we service deals across the United States, but have worked with corporate sellers worldwide.
We serve transaction structures that include debt, equity, minority investment and 100% buyout scenarios.
Sell Side Mergers & Acquisitions
Selling a business is a process not an event, so when the time comes having the right investment banking team by your side is critical to ensuring a successful transaction.
Our advisors help private middle-market companies navigate the complexities and range of business divestitures to meet their financial objectives. Through a rigorous and disciplined process, we seek to maximize value while mitigating potential risks.
No two businesses are alike, which is why we invest our time upfront to really understand your organization and motivation for selling. We take a holistic approach with all our engagements by incorporating a comprehensive and technology driven process to get the right deal done for our clients.
– Pre-deal strategizing to cement value proposition and messaging.
– Financial analysis to maximize valuation and validate market timing.
– Draft executive summaries, pitch decks, and other marketing materials.
– Develop a targeted investor list and custom CRM for direct outreach.
– Run confidential process to present opportunity to potential acquirers.
– Manage, track and report out interactions with interested parties.
– Negotiate with selected buyers on deal terms, structure, and conditions to closing.
– Establish virtual data room and overseeing the due diligence process.
– Coordinate communications between deal team advisors including legal and accounting.
M&A advisory services for companies with $10MM – $100MM+ enterprise value across the United States.
This does not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any securities and may not be used or relied upon in connection with any offer or sale of securities. An offer or solicitation can be made only through the delivery of a final private placement offering memorandum and subscription agreement and will be subject to the terms and conditions and risks delivered in such documents.
Advisory services offered through Nead, LLC. Securities transactions are conducted through Four Points Capital Partners, LLC(4 Points), a member of FINRAand SIPC. Nead, LLC and 4 Points are not affiliated. Check the background of this Broker-Dealer and its registered investment professionals on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.